Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello Quarter Life Crisis, It's me, MAFIE!


Too much things are going around in my head in the past few weeks and yesterday, I knew I needed to get lost for a while. I wanted to shop, but that was out of the question. And so, I had this brilliant idea to have my quick fix at a bookstore. I turned on my iPod, listened to Coldplay's Viva La Vida over and over again and got lost into the sea of books. This always does the trick for me. I feel unusually calm and happy whenever I'm surrounded by books. It feels like I'm in different places at the same time and doing different things at the same time by going through the books. No matter how much I love my life, sometimes I feel the need to get away from the craziness of it all or else I'm gonna lose my sanity.

It doesn't help that the Hubby and I fought over something stupid last night and currently not speaking with each other for over 24 hours. We're just cooling things off and I know tomorrow we'll get to talk things over and be all lovey-dovey again.

Hay, Hello Quarter Life Crisis, Hello!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger AskMeWhats said...

I hope everything will be ok, it's just those days ... *hugs*

October 19, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

being married for 8 years, i will be a hypocrite to advise to you to settle all fights before sleeping. and yet i think that's what i think we should be doing. sometimes i also let my pride get in the way that even though i know i am right, i refuse to give way. i sincerely hope both of you patch things up soon. btw, what books are you into? romantic novels? science fiction? murder stories? last one is my fave hehe!

October 21, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Mafie said...

Nikki * Thanks a lot Dear.

Mhean * You know what Sis, I beg to disagree that couples ALWAYS need to patch things up before sleeping kasi more often than not pag sobrang init ng ulo at pinilit ayusin mas chaotic ang ending. Siguro it really depends on the situation noh. Ang love ko sa books walang particular genre. As long as the plot/content is out of this world and interesting.

October 22, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home