Saturday, April 26, 2008

TAG: I Heart Beauty Secrets

I got this from a fellow Beauty Blogger Nikki, who's site I always frequent for a beauty tip or two.

Here's how it goes. You will list down all the beauty stuffs you use per category and then tag other people. You know the drill so I won't explain it anymore because I am running out of words to say. LOL! I was never good at writing anyway. Haha!

My Foundation: I use a variety of MMU Foundations but I will only list down my favorites: Monave, Jlynne and Joppa for their great staying power and uber-kinis finish! Love Love Love them! I want to try MAC Studio Fix Fluid because of Chloe and Mhean's rave reviews, but sadly... It's too harsh on my skin. I tried it once on the counter and then a day after, a zit appeared on the area where the MA applied it. So so sad!

My Mascara: Maybelline but I never tried a lot. I skip this step most of the time and just curl my lashes.

My Blush: Lots of MMU Brands but my ultimate favorite are MAC Blushes because of their pretty colors and great staying powers.

My Eye Shadow: MAC and A lot from MMU brands which I hardly use.

My Day Cream: Obagi Clear and Obagi Exfoderm Forte

My Lipstick: MAC! MAC! MAC! My favorite is Viva Glam V!

My Beauty Product Brand: Obviously MAC!

My Essential Beauty Product: Sunblock. I can't go out of the house without applying this.

My Favorite Makeup Product: Brow Shader, I cannot, let me stress that out again, CANNOT! go out of the house without grooming my eyebrows. This is, for me, the most important step of make up application because no matter how flawless your make up is, if your eyebrows are unruly, it ruins the whole look.

My Perfume: Clinique Happy and D&G Light Blue

My Nails: Any would do really.

My Feet & My Hands: Am not very particular with this, I just use several different brands from Watsons

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Sunblock, Cleanser and Toner!

Woman I admire for their beauty: My grandmother. She has really really good skin for her age and she only puts egg white on her face twice a week.

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: I admire a lot of hollywood celebs because of their great fashion sense such as Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Richie

My Ultimate Dream: World Domination? Hehe!

How Do I Define Womanhood: Confidence and being able to withstand all the trials that comes along her way.

My Favorite Fashion Publication: Cosmopolitan

So now I'm tagging:

Chloe
Mhean

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger AskMeWhats said...

thanks dear for the link and thanks for answering the tag :) you're a Mac-addict hehehhe see you around!

April 26, 2008 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got me gurl! lol. we are both MAC addicts!!! ;D

April 27, 2008 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Mafie said...

Test!

May 27, 2008 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger AskMeWhats said...

where are you now dear? missing you posts :) come bacccckkkk!!!!

June 7, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home